The call for application will close once the candidate capacity of 20 is reached.
Services offered in this specific call
Join us – think entrepreneurial, increase your research impact!
ENRICH in the USA is launching its first Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program for researchers. We provide you the skill training necessary to spark your entrepreneurial mindset and boost your research impact.
This call is open to early-stage and mid-career researchers based in the EU Member States or Horizon 2020 Associated Countries, whose research has a high innovation potential and who aim to investigate the possibilities of commercializing their research in the USA and beyond. To foster successful commercialization, the Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program is looking into topics like research commercialization strategies, patents, technology transfer, IP Protection and licensing and career development.
This service gives you the opportunity to:
- Connect with US institutions, mentors, IP experts, and potential partners
- Identify and assess the commercial value of your research
- Understand technology transfer, IP-protection, licensing, and the research commercialization processes in the US innovation ecosystem
- Learn how to convert research discoveries into marketable products for the public and how to attract funding and sponsoring
- Hear Lessons Learned from practical examples
- Practice negotiations
- Find a dedicated mentor for sustainable support on your career after the program
We warmly welcome you in San Diego CA, USA, where the Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program takes place. We are looking forward to a productive week with you. Training on research commercialization aspects, technology transfer, licensing, patents, IP, skill-development and much more will be delivered to you by leading US experts in this field. During your stay you will have the chance to choose from 50+ professional training courses and workshops during the American Chemical Society’s national meeting with 15,000+ attendees from around the world.
The fuel for your innovation career kick-off!
As the final highlight, the Entrepreneurial Skills Development Program and the American Chemical Society are offering you a match-and-meet with highly engaged and experienced mentors. The mentoring fosters your personal development through participation in the insider knowledge of experience of senior managers (mentors), which is made possible by a direct and exclusive relationship.