Horizon Europe, the EU’s biggest-ever research and innovation programme is underway. In Spring 2021, the European Commission began publishing calls for proposals from research and innovation actors, and since then has been fleshing out more details of industrial partnerships, research missions, and cooperation with non-EU countries.
So, in case you are interested:
- How the programme is going on?
- How is the standard Horizon application and evaluation process working?
- Are the industrial partnerships simpler or more complicated than in Horizon 2020?
- How successful does it now appear that Horizon Europe can be in its stated aims to help solve climate change, improve health, and manage a digital transition?
- How is collaboration with non-EU countries going?
- Will Horizon succeed in bridging the East-West innovation gap?
You can find the answers and other missing information at the annual Science|Business Network conference, which will be held online on 8 and 9 February 2022.
The conference assessments will be assisted by surveys and research by the Science|Business news team in the months leading up to the event. The results will include a high-impact white paper summarising the views of our members and guests – a first report card for Europe’s biggest bet on the future.
For more information and registration, please click here.