Through the Enlargement & Integration Initiative the JRC will support a pre-paid travel and accommodation of selected researchers/experts from Albania, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo*, Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine to participate to the 8th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region.
The pre-paid travel and accommodation scheme will be granted on the basis of the following non-cumulative demonstrated criteria:
– Scientific and professional achievements, in particular related to culture, tourism, new technologies and digitalisation in tourism, ensuring safety and security in tourism, transport connectivity and mobility, regional and macro-regional growth;
– Number and quality of scientific and professional publications in the sectors of: transport, digitalisation, green technologies and tourism;
– Number and quality of projects and activities in which the applicant has participated/is currently contributing to and implemented within the Danube macro-region, in one or more of the above-mentioned sectors.
To apply please send your manifestation of interest to the following address: JRC-SUPPORT-EUSDRfirstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 24th April 2019, 17h, which must contain all three documents:
– Biography of the applicant, not more than two pages;
– Motivation letter;
– List of achievements, publications, projects and activities in line with the non-cumulative demonstrated criteria as specified at points A, B and C.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSC 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence”.